Interested in joining our fast growing team?
Virtual Incentives is at the forefront of the incentives revolution, and we have the results to prove it. With triple digit growth annually, Virtual Incentives is now a recognized leader in gifting and custom reward cards.
But our rapid growth and product innovations only tell half the story. The heart of our company is a team who share the passion, drive and commitment to make Virtual Incentives a great company, as well as a great place to work. Our core values are based on trust, respect, integrity, honesty, innovation and an unwavering commitment to help our clients meet their daily challenges.
We take care of our employees and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth, learning and development. Our culture and benefits are outstanding. If you’re looking to contribute to the growth of a great company, we’d love to speak with you.
Virtual Incentives, a leading global provider of digital reward solutions, is seeking a proven, top performer who will be responsible for identifying and closing large-scale incentive based solutions for the company. You will focus on our prepaid reward products and services that are utilized in the consumer promotion, market research and corporate incentive sectors.
In this high profile rainmaker role, you will leverage your consultative selling skills to target Fortune 500 CEO’s, CMO’s, Chief Merchants, Directors of Pricing, Merchandize and Marketing clients to identify and qualify their needs. You will work closely with Sales leadership and cross functional teams in Client Development, Sales Operations and Marketing to position and close clients on our customized incentive based payments platform. This critical role reports directly to our Senior Vice President of Sales and works closely with our VP of Client Development on new business initiatives.
The Director of Enterprise Sales will be responsible for identifying potential accounts, developing an account entry strategy, conducting the prospecting campaign, developing relationships and understanding the customer’s critical business strategies and then working with a team of subject matter experts to create and execute a solution to achieve the customer’s business objectives. The successful candidate will travel up to 50% of the time and work in a remote office setting.
- Minimum seven years of direct B2B sales experience calling on Fortune 1000 companies.
- Clear history of new business development selling professional services
- Demonstrable sales success through prospecting and growing revenue in multiple accounts and channels
- Experience selling into any of the following industries: Automotive, Market Research, Retail, CPG, Agency, Telecommunications, Energy and Technology
- Extensive knowledge of the prepaid payments industry including both physical card and digital reward delivery, competitive landscape, regulatory environment and emerging trends
- Large volume sales experience ($250k plus per sale)
- Experience with broad range of sales cycles (three to six to twelve months)
- Compensation derived through highly leveraged commissions and bonuses
- Trained in structured sales methodology: Sandler sales training a plus
- Four year college degree is required; advanced degree is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products required
- Experience with cross functional CRM systems (Salesforce.com) and sales reporting tools
Virtual position: West.
Highly Lucrative compensation package with no cap
Virtual Incentives, a leading global provider of digital reward solutions, is seeking a Strategic Sales Specialist to join our sales team. The Strategic Sales Specialist drives sales by communicating, primarily by phone, with new prospects. This individual also works directly with Business Development team members to handle inbound lead management and sales from a variety of resources such as web, phone and business development efforts. With a high volume of inbound leads from both web and business development teams, this candidate will be focused solely on acquisition and close of new business.
- Identify and secure new revenue opportunities through field research, competitor analysis and evaluative consulting to create selling ideas in order to deliver cost saving and revenue generating solutions to the customer
- Develops new accounts and business relationships through lead generation and business development referral
- Schedules appointments and sales call for themselves and conducts demonstrations/meetings set by business development specialists
- Utilizes a detailed understanding of Virtual Incentives prepaid rewards and payment platforms to develop compelling proposals for client programs
- Assists with contract review and execution
- Manages special projects as assigned
- Assists with handoff process to Account Management and Sales Operations teams
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years previous experience in inside sales/telesales or sales support required
- Understanding of the prepaid industry including both physical and digital reward solutions
- Experience selling reward solutions for consumer promotion, market research and/or corporate incentive programs is preferred
- Ability to think strategically on how to apply appropriate marketing messaging and tools to generate interest with targeted prospects
- High level of personal organization with excellent oral/written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively
- Must be able to work independently without direct supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products is required
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM system strongly preferred
- Must be goal oriented, self-driven and a true CLOSER!
Virtual Incentives is seeking an Account Manager to join our team and support our fast growing prepaid incentives business. The Account Manager is the clients’ main point of contact for the development and the implementation of their incentive and reward programs. This individual works closely with the client and Virtual Incentives team to foster a strong and positive client relationship.
- Manage daily client activities including account set-up, order placement, program set-up and customization
- Introduce products and product functionality to clients
- Facilitate regular meetings or discussions with the clients
- Understand and communicate product information to the clients as necessary
- Ongoing program analysis to identify additional sales opportunities and areas for account growth
- Communicating and sharing information internally about client accounts, account activities, and new program launches
- Advocate for the client to ensure they are provided with quality products and services
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Project Management skills
- Proactive and a team player
- Excellent time management skills, as well as the ability to effectively establish priorities and manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- A 4 year college degree preferred
- 3- 5 years’ project management or account management experience; prepaid incentive industry a plus
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite