Director of Product Marketing
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will contribute to our business growth by owning the marketing strategy, keeping it current, and seeing it through to execution. With a passion for using, evangelizing and shaping great products, you’ll be responsible for moving leads into and through the customer journey, thus assisting our Client Success and Product teams in winning new clients, and enabling them to continuously delight and engage our clients as well as reward recipients. This is a highly cross-functional and strategic role that requires strong partnerships with our Product, Marketing, and Client Success teams in order to succeed.
- Work with the Client Success and Product teams to develop market analyses, segmentation and strategies.
- Work with the Product Team to develop product marketing positioning and content.
- Support Client Success Team with product marketing support.
- Craft compelling narratives for our products, implement product launch and release frameworks, as well as work cross-functionally to drive unified messaging and positioning across a variety of disciplines.
- Drive thought leadership and lead the go-to-market strategy for new products and features including competitive analysis, targeting, positioning, and messaging; contributing recommendations to future product strategy and roadmap, as well as championing developer relations.
- Further refine our KPIs and dashboards for daily/weekly/monthly monitoring on progress relative to ROI, revenue attribution and campaign investments for product launches.
- Will eventually be tasked to build and lead a significant team as Virtual Incentives powers through this explosive-growth stage.
- Born leader with a strong executive presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline-driven with exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Positive outlook, patience, and humility
- Business integrity and ability to take ownership
- Strong management skills with the ability to connect with and influence others
- Action-oriented with strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Dependable, motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- 8+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Accounting, or a similar discipline.
- Proven experience designing and executing effective Enterprise and B2B software marketing programs.
- Experience with inbound and outbound marketing (both online and offline) programs including account-based marketing programs.
- Detailed knowledge and hands-on experience using Salesforce and other demand generation tools.
- Proficiency and expertise with marketing automation tools.