Effective Date: December 21, 2011
Last Updated: June 22, 2022
Information We Collect and How We Use It
You may choose to provide personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address) on our website or our ViNOW Portal, or when you communicate with us via email, telephone, or social media. Here are the ways you may provide information, the types of information you may submit, and how we may use such information:
Creating An Account
- To take full advantage of all our website offerings, you may choose to create an account on our ViNOW Portal. To create an account, we ask you to submit certain information (such as your contact information and credit card number) so we can communicate with you and provide you with the products you order.
- If you’ve created an account on our ViNOW Portal, you may buy our products or services online. We use the contact and payment information you provide when you set up an online account so we can send you the items you ordered or provide the services you’ve requested. We may use service providers to help us fulfill your order. We share information about you with these service providers only for this purpose.
- When you create an account on our ViNOW Portal, we request your email address so we can communicate with you by email. For example, we will use your email address to send you your login, which will allow you to access your account online.
- You may choose to contact us through our website, email, telephone number, or any other way provided. If you email us through the “Contact Us” link on this site, we may ask you for information such as your name and email address so we can respond to your questions and comments. We may also collect the following information: your other contact information, such as your phone number and postal address; the content of your communication and the technical details of the communication itself, such as with whom you correspond at our end and the date and time; and publicly available information about you. You may choose to provide additional information as well. We use the information you provide to respond to your inquiries.
Visiting Our Website
- Whenever you use our website, we collect the following information: technical information associated with the device you use, such as the device type and model, system language, browser type, geographical location, and operating system; and technical identifiers that identify the device you use, such as IP address, IDFA (identifier for advertisers) and other unique identifiers.
- When you visit our website or our ViNOW Portal, either may store or retrieve information on your device, mostly in the form of cookies. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. These cookies are necessary for our website or ViNOW portal to function and cannot be switched off. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but if certain cookies are disabled, some parts of the website or the ViNOW portal may not function properly. These cookies do not store or involve the processing of your personal information.
Information We Share
We do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose personal information about you, except as described here. We share information provided by you with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose your information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf such as payment processing, data storage, website analytics, shipping services, and email services, or for compliance with legal requirements. Please note we rely on third parties to follow certain of your actions on our website or our ViNOW Portal in order to better understand how Virtual Incentives is used. We also may share information about you with other members of our corporate family. In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials, (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity, or (iv) to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
With your consent, we may post your testimonial, along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact us using the contact information below.
Our website is not directed to or intended to be used by anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not use our website or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information promptly.
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites operate independently from our site and are not under our control. These sites may have their own privacy policies in place, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of these sites, any products or services that may be offered through these sites, or any other use of these sites.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information we have about you. When you provide sensitive information such as credit card information to make a purchase, we use the industry standard for Internet security to help protect the information you provide. Please see our Security Statement for more about our commitment to security. However, you should note that perfect security does not exist on the Internet. As such, please ensure you keep your account credentials like your user name and password secure, and do not share them with anyone.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services and operate our business. Please contact us by using the contact information below if you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with services. To be clear, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, exercise our rights and enforce our agreements.
- You may unsubscribe from our marketing or promotional emails. To do so, please use the unsubscribe mechanism offered in our marketing emails or other communications as applicable, or contact us using the contact information below. Please note you may continue to receive transactional or account-related emails.
Your Account Information
- If you would like to update your contact information or limit use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact us using the contact information below.
- You may have the right to correct, update, or delete your personal information if your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our services. You may do so by making any changes on our member information page or by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Your request should clearly state which right you wish to exercise and, if required, the reasons or proof for it. It should also be dated and signed, and accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid identity card proving your identity.
- If you are a user of the cardholder services we provide to you on behalf of our customers, we refer you to the privacy policies of our customers for more information about your rights and how to exercise them.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please note we do not sell or share personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information across websites or other online services.
Your European Union Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of one of the member states of the European Economic Area, European Union (“EU”) law provides you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal data. To learn more about your EU data protection rights, visit our Data Protection Notice (EU Relevance) attached here.
PO Box 152
Fishkill, NY 12524
If you believe you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, you may contact our U.S.-based third-party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.