As a Marketing Specialist, you will assist the Marketing Team in moving leads into and through the customer journey. You’ll be responsible for leveraging tools and platforms to support ongoing marketing campaigns, media/advertising, PR, content, emails, and our website as well as social media marketing activities. This is a highly cross-functional role that requires strong partnerships with our Product, Marketing, and Client Success teams in order to succeed.
- Create decks, flyers, landing pages, emails, and other marketing materials
- Media outreach and other PR efforts
- Website content creation
- Social media content based on KPIs
- Drafting advertising content based on KPIs
- Data-aggregation and data-cleaning activities
- Creating monthly, quarterly, and yearly ROI reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline-driven with exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Positive outlook, patience, and humility
- Business integrity and ability to take ownership
- Action-oriented with strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Dependable, motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Digital Media, or a similar discipline.
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing or communications.
- Experience with Google Product Suite: Analytics, Adwords, Webmaster Tools, Drive.
- Proficiency in design and knowledge of/ability to learn Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat.
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience creating brand materials (e.g., decks, flyers, graphics).
- Experience with inbound and outbound marketing (both online and offline) programs including account-based marketing programs.
- Experience using Salesforce and other demand generation tools.
- Proficiency with marketing automation tools.
- PR experience is a plus.