Reward Experience Team Advocate
Are you looking for a remote role where you can really utilize your strong communication and organizational skills? Do you love solving problems and knowing you made a real customer difference? If this describes you, we’d love for you to apply.
Come and be a part of the team that changes the way the world is rewarded at Virtual Incentives. From Fortune 100 companies & professional sports teams, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world and support these brands globally. We are a successful software company with a start-up mentality.
Virtual Incentives was born from the idea that there is a better way for companies to deliver incentives. The belief that people matter is at the core of our culture.
The Reward Experience Team Advocate role is crucial to Virtual Incentives’ success as it is responsible for responding to client and customer inquiries directly, and plays a big part in making recommendations and identifying opportunities for improving Virtual Incentives’ reward recipient experience.
This position requires strong communication and organizational skills in answering any questions that a Reward recipient may have, and the ability to think strategically to solve problems while making good judgment calls to resolve any issues.
You’ll provide customers with detailed and accurate information in a way that is both personable and professional. By problem-solving, troubleshooting and investigating to resolve inquiries or complaints, you will ensure excellent customer service, efficient response and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage queue of incoming calls and respond to email inquiries
- Utilize our ticketing system to ensure all inquiries are logged for response and tracking
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and escalate only as needed
- Provide Reward Recipients with accurate, valid and complete information by using the right tools and/or methods.
Attributes of an Ideal Candidate:
- Outgoing, personable and professional
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of people/situations
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Customer Service Mindset
- Proven customer service experience; Experience as a client service representative A PLUS
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Bilingual Language Skills – A BIG PLUS
Associates or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
Virtual Incentives is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. We are unable to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.