Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
As a Senior .Net Developer, you will contribute to the development and growth of the Vi rewards platform. The platform consists of many Web applications, Windows services, Web APIs, and API integrations. You’ll work closely with the Product Team to implement new features and identify and remediate any platform issues.
- Work in an agile environment to develop, test and maintain applications.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Work with teammates in the migration of older applications from VB.net and WebForms.
- Excellent communication skills
- Action-oriented with strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dependable, motivated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years working with C# and MVC
- 5+ years MS SQL experience
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API, JSON, XML
- Familiarity with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience developing and maintaining Windows services
- Knowledge/experience with SQL Server Reports Services (SSRS)