Senior Product Manager
As our newest Senior Project Manager, you’ll be the voice of the user inside our business. Product Managers provide the deep technical product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic decisions. You will be responsible for planning, scoping, gathering requirements, and positioning our technical products all while working closely with our integration partners.
- Own the roadmap for building out our partner ecosystem and user experience.
- Define and lead the delivery of an ecosystem experience for our clients and internal users (implementation, support, etc.).
- Develop outstanding strategic relationships with internal and external partners (business development, sales, implementation, support) and business teams to help build and scale our partner ecosystem.
- Provide integration design guidance, recommendations and best practices to dependent teams and other consumers of your “ecosystem as a service” offerings.
- Complete partner data analysis to identify profitable opportunities.
- Complete client data analysis to understand ordering patterns and help guide pricing strategies.
- Document and detail user stories for Product and Development teams.
- Stay apprised of competitive and optimization products in the marketplace.
- Drive internal process improvements across teams, remove roadblocks, and deliver on high-impact projects with a focus on efficiency, performance, and quality.
- Assess business impact, prioritize initiatives and drive accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Action-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working with software engineering teams (in product, design, or engineering).
- Proven track record of owning customer-facing product solutions in cross-functional environments.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative from the seed of an idea through launch while prioritizing effectively to get things done.
- Knowledge of technical and operational product and project requirements.
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope and schedule to launch.